$29.99 | One Time Purchase | iOS
LumaFusion is currently the #1 multitrack mobile video editing app on iOS. With a professional and intuitive storytelling environment that will inspire you to craft your video whenever you are.
$4.99 | One Time Purchase | iOS, macOS
nPlayer is a powerful media player for iOS that supports much of format with optimized UI, with powerful streaming technology.
– Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
– Supports Dolby audio codec (AC3, E-AC3)See more...
– Supports iXpand Drive
– Supports Chromecast
– Supports video cast for Smart TV
– Supports HDMI output
– Supports video files: MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP, etc.
– Supports audio files: MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, etc.
– Supports subtitle files: SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC, SUP, MLP2, etc.
– Supports image files: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, etc.
– Supports playlist files: CUE, M3U, PLS
– Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS, NFS
– Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
– Supports cloud service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex. Disk)
– Supports in-app web browser
– Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
– Supports videos and pictures in Album
– Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
– Resume playback
– AB repeat(specific section repetition)
– Screen lock
– Supports HEVC/H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
– Supports 3D video mode
– Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
– Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
– Supports multi-track audio
– Supports audio boost
– Supports audio sync
– Supports lyrics display
– Supports Dolby, DTS HDMI Bitstream (Passthru)
– Supports embedded subtitles
– Supports multi-track subtitles
– Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
– Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
– Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
– Supports subtitles sync
– Supports external subtitle fonts
– Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
– Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
– File management: Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
– Playlist management: Add, Delete, Modify
– Supports recently played list
– Folder lock
– Supports Open-in
– Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
– Tap: Menu
– Double-tap: Pop-up play
– Drag horizontally: Playback position adjustment
– Drag vertically on the right half of the screen: Volume control
– Drag vertically on the left half of the screen: Brightness control
– Pinch on the screen: Screen size adjustment
– Drag horizontally on subtitle text: Move to previous/next subtitle text
– Drag vertically on subtitle text: Subtitle position adjustment
– Pinch on subtitle text: Subtitle font size adjustment
– Supports finger gesture customization
$21.99 | One Time Purchase | iOS, macOS
For this robust photo editor. If you want to add some cool filters, you can. If you just want to adjust the exposure, add some saturation, and make it ‘gram-worthy, you can do that too. And if you just want to add some cool effects to your picture, you can also do that, just like adobe’s PhotoShop on iPad, but with no subscription and much advanced!
Free | In-App Purchase | iOS, macOS
Pastel, one of the best productivity apps for developer, is an app that helps you to capture and collect color palettes with drag & drop.
Includes a variety of color pickers, like wheel, RGB sliders, and crayons, or pick named colors from your color library that you curate yourself. Drag and drop from the sidebar to any palette.
Copy a variety of developer-focused code representations, like RGB, hex, Objective-C, Swift and SwiftUI. Paste hex codes into the sliders color picker.
Reminder: The free version of Pastel is limited to 20 palettes! $5.99 to unlock
$0.99 | One Time Purchase | iOS, macOS
SF Symbols includes nine weights (ultralight, thin, light, regular, medium, semibold, bold, heavy, black) for each icon and automatic scaling. This means it is easier than ever to customize the icons in your apps by just simply copy & paste the codes you need!